Hi people, BraveBurger here *finally* bringing you some news! Have you heard of the new PopGum?
Brave Burger signing in! It is Pi Day people!
I am so sorry! We have not posted in
ages absolute eons!
Scratch that, we haven’t posted in a giga annum. This is literally not funny.
First of all happy Daylight Saving Time (Sorry to you people in America who have to wake up early)
Super sorry so anyway ugh I hate getting excited, it’s where life fails me:
I saw a post by Skinny Moon and got my hopes up until I saw the date January 23rd……..2017 : (
*Sigh* life is full of….. well life. Poptropica I think has no new updates that I can remember so sorry but I just had to post because it has been ages!
See ya next post… whenever it will be.
P.S: We have a surprise for you next post that we’ve actually figured out!
Hi guys, Magic Sinker here a with some news for you after scavenging the Poptropica blog, and Twitter. I have come to the conclusion that there will be a new island coming soon. Yes, that is a lot of good thanks for noticing.
Anyway, the Creators have been really silent for what seems like decades, and it’s only natural that they’ve been preparing something big. Now, we’ve all had our suspicions: even at the PHB, we’ve seen theories on which Islands might be coming up next on Poptropica Worlds. So here are some theories.
- Time Tangled Island: I think that this might be one of the upcoming island in the near future on Poptropica Worlds because it is a really classic island that isn’t the toughest to complete, but isn’t boring and simple like some others that shall not be named. No offense. I know, I know, this would be a really hard island to remake but one, the Creators are really smart to have even been able to make it a first time and two, it would be very much worth the struggle, we all love classic islands!
- Mythology Island: Mythology Island was definitely one of the very best islands I’ve ever played, no joke. It was really challenging, though not nearly as much as
AzkabanPelican Rock, but that island is on a whole other level. I think that this should be done in a way which newcomers would still be able to complete it without a walkthrough, but not just hog through it works as of critical thinking of challenge. What am I saying, let’s move on.
- Early Poptropica: Early Poptropica. Should I say more? Early Poptropica just has its own sense of honour being the very first island to come out in the whole of Poptropica, and therefore I believe that the Creators should remake it on Poptropica Worlds. Yes Early Poptropica is one of the easiest islands in the whole game, apart from, of course, Monkey Wrench island, which is common knowledge. Early Poptropica is for newcomers because it also, along with the ease, gives them price for completing an island that was the foundation of the rest of the game.
- Shrink Ray Island: Shrink Ray Island, I don’t know about you, was really fun for me to complete, with all those clues to find and minigames to pay. In Poptropica Worlds I am yet to find another minigame apart from the one on Crisis Caverns that was nearly impossible. Enough said, we really need this island.
- Spy Island: Spy Island is an adrenaline-pumping, exhilarating and fast-paced island that leaves you breathless, 🎵or with a nasty scar🎵. Spy island is an island that would be easy to replicate but not the exact same as the original, otherwise we world know where to go and become bored really fast. I think that this would be a chance to remake Spy island and make it one of the classics of PopWorlds, because it isn’t really one of the top 5 islands (my opinion) on Poptropica right now.
All that said, I am positive that it’ll be one of these islands coming up next, comment to tell us which one you think will be up next!
**EDIT: Hahaha yes Magic Sinker I realize I’m late with this but it just had to be posted. Anyway, carry on!
Before I start ranting about all this, I have a question for all of you. Who here loves Original Poptropica? I do! but Popropica runs on what?
*whispers* Flash Player *round of applause for best boring way to answer a question* so lets do some sad *sniff* research on the Adobe Flash.
It’s an end of an era for Adobe Flash, the software that helped bring online video to the masses in the Internet’s early days but also frustrated people for nearly two decades over its frequent updates and buggy nature.
Adobe Systems said Tuesday that it plans to stop improving and distributing its Flash player by the end of 2020.
The software company’s decision to phase out Flash is noteworthy considering that the software has been synonymous with Adobe (ADBE, +1.46%) since its debut for playing videos and animations in web browsers. As the Internet matured and grew in popularity over the years, so did Flash, which became one of the most widely used ways for people to watch video clips and play online video games.
Boom goes old Poptropica make the moments last so in 2020 I think the blog/all blogs (about Poptropica) will be out of info and will stop existing so on the bright side well let me just
show you my brain for a second. No wait never mind but I will explain my brain not show you it
Left Side Right Side
On the bright side There is no bright side so…
We still have 3 years Shut up Lefty.
*Melodramatically sighs* Don’t worry I have to agree with my left side make the 3 years count!
Or senselessly boycott using Flash because *cough*sarcasm*cough* it will change Adobe’s minds about closing Flash down!
Play Poptropica Worlds! Hahaha you guys get to decide whether I’m joking on this or not.
This is a really important post regarding this blog, please read it!
P.S: If you’re looking for Brave Burger’s post, it has been merged with this one. So scroll down!
That moment when you realize that BraveBurger has already posted about this. Well, then…
It’s been 1 YEAR.
One whole year of our existence.
**Note from Editor: This post has literally nothing to do with anything. And it was, like, really hard to edit. Take heed to my advice, reader. With that said, read on, if you dare…
Alright, it’s Brave Burger here and it’s 2018! The first time I’ve said that on this blog! and lets get poppin’!
So… Poptropica so lets rewind and think of all the things that have happened in Poptropica in 2017 (I may miss a lot). Keep in mind that these are my personal opinions. You can comment your list down below!
- So lets start with 10 years of Poptropica! Yussss we made it this far, people were guessing that it wouldn’t survive another year but the decade it finally done!
- Next (they are not in order) the Snowball game! Need I say more?
- Next April fools’ Day! How can I forget that! At school we tried pranking everyone but then April Fools unfortunately landed on a… Saturday. And we spent weeks preparing!
- Then, the Poppies! The first time that this blog was selected onto the finalists! Well I guess last year well, there wasn’t a Poptastic blog, so we couldn’t enter.
- Next, the Sp00py contest in which a very close friend of mine came in second after Sporty Boa. Hahaha I got to play the membership islands!
- Next. the Poptropica costume contest– wait that was 2016…
- The theater came out! It wasn’t what I expected but, better that nothing, right?
- Poptropica worlds! Finally!
- Next, erm, that’s all I can remember so have a great 2018!
Hi guys, it’s your gal Magic Sinker here! Oh and my New Year’s resolution is to post as often as possible. So… look forward to that, peepletons! Anyway, it’s the last day of 2017, as you all know (well, I’m not sure about all your time zones), so today’s post is about wins and losses in 2017! Let’s pop to it!
- Many new Blogs Started: The Poptastic Blog, Sporty Boa’s blog, just a few to name among many others. These small but priceless blogs helped the Poptropica Community grow tremendously. Yay!
- Poptropica Worlds aka New Poptropica came out: We waited for about a whole year for this game to come out, and on the fateful day of may 26th, it finally did! This is common knkwledge, but this list would be as good as none if this particular win wasn’t on it.
- A year of firsts: the first Unity game, first Poptropica livestream, etc, etc.
- Old Poptropica will not be updated again: With the release of Poptropica Worlds, the Creators said that Old Poptropica will not have any more islands added to the database. This saddens me deeply, especially since many Poptropica Worlds islands will just be remodeled old islands. But of course, we have to be optimistic about this point and hope for the best fof Poptropica Worlds.
- Many blogs went inactive or closed down completely: I cannot be a hypocrite because at one point this year when my Junior High year started, I too went inactive due to school. So I cannot blame anyone for this, it was their decision. You can research on what blogs went inactive when, because I doubt I have permission to post the names here. But this point can bring up a buttload of controversy, so I won’t go on any further.
- Skinny Moon left: This is by far the worst point for me. Skinny Moon was such a good person and a help in times of need! 😭 But it was for the best for Ms. Jessica, she went to pursue her own dream, which I support greatly. Skinny Moon was one of the only Creators that pulled the Community together. I’m not trying to insult the new Creator, don’t take my intentions wrongly. I hope that Skinny Moon does the best of her ability in her new job, and that Poptropica will run seamlessly without her!
All in all, this year has been a year of both trials and triumphs, but Poptropica is still going strong! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Poptropica next year, 2018! Magic Sinker out for the last time in 2017!
(Before I say anything I have to research what Boxing Day is)
*sweats and opens Wikipedia*