**Note from Editor: This post has literally nothing to do with anything. And it was, like, really hard to edit. Take heed to my advice, reader. With that said, read on, if you dare…
Alright, it’s Brave Burger here and it’s 2018! The first time I’ve said that on this blog! and lets get poppin’!
So… Poptropica so lets rewind and think of all the things that have happened in Poptropica in 2017 (I may miss a lot). Keep in mind that these are my personal opinions. You can comment your list down below!
- So lets start with 10 years of Poptropica! Yussss we made it this far, people were guessing that it wouldn’t survive another year but the decade it finally done!
- Next (they are not in order) the Snowball game! Need I say more?
- Next April fools’ Day! How can I forget that! At school we tried pranking everyone but then April Fools unfortunately landed on a… Saturday. And we spent weeks preparing!
- Then, the Poppies! The first time that this blog was selected onto the finalists! Well I guess last year well, there wasn’t a Poptastic blog, so we couldn’t enter.
- Next, the Sp00py contest in which a very close friend of mine came in second after Sporty Boa. Hahaha I got to play the membership islands!
- Next. the Poptropica costume contest– wait that was 2016…
- The theater came out! It wasn’t what I expected but, better that nothing, right?
- Poptropica worlds! Finally!
- Next, erm, that’s all I can remember so have a great 2018!
(Before I say anything I have to research what Boxing Day is)
*sweats and opens Wikipedia*
Hi guys, so it’s BraveBurger here! I am going to talk about Halloween in Poptropica! So the PHB is hosting Poptropica’s 9th Sp00py costume contest! Be prepared Poptropicans!
I have already commented mine in the comments section, have you? My colleagues on this blog have not yet posted this, but be ready.
Here is mine, called The Haunted Man, I hope that you enjoy it! LOL.
Check out The PHB to learn how to enter this contest! Please do not plagiarize their work, it is against the law. Anyway, Magic Sinker is coming at you with some news on Poptropica in general later!
Bye ! 🙂
Hi! Long time without posting, guys (sorry) so I have not been very updated with Poptropica like Magic Sinker has been, so, uh, sorry about that…
Oh! In other news, the Poppies are coming near on July 26 2017!
Bye and again I am so sorry. I’ll try to be constantly vigilant. (Mad-Eye/Alastor Moody anyone?)
Hi this is BraveBurger! Wow, I have not been posting for a while please my apologies but I was away!
Listen up peeps this is BraveBurger and I normally play clumsy cop, Greedy Clown plays good cop and Magic Sinker plays bad cop but…. here to warn you that we have attained copyright!
This blog is under copyright of the Federal Bureau of International-Poptropica. Please do not plagiarize our work. Or we will sue/fine you for 250,000 credits. Yes, you heard me.
In partnership with the PBN, Massive Seagull’s Poptropica Blog [discontinued] and The Poptanium Blog [Now renamed The Pop Now Blog]
Hello people BraveBurger here! so first of all I want to thank Magic Sinker for everything she has done to edit the blog in every way possible! And by the way that header is killer!! so on with the stuff about poptropica! My friend shy axe has made a blog called The Poptanium Blog (the POP blog) so please check in on that and please take note that she has never made a blog before sooooo ya (she is my younger sister)! just to let you know I am obsessed with cats so I am in love with Crazy Cheetah aka Mr. Peebles the PoptastiCat! now I am not in touch with Magic Sinker at the moment so I can’t place more of the story (sorry.)
Please keep a look out for the New Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Getaway!