We are back today, with a new pair of detectives, Poptropica’s very own Quintessa Kasai and Vampi! They have agreed to help solve the case and avenge Skinny Moon!
Anyway, Crazy Star has reported to us that while she was doing her rounds yesterday on the blog, she found a clue. Crazy Star has refused to reveal the nature of the clue and fled for Mystery Week due to her faint heart. Bless her poor soul.
The note was found somewhere on this blog, how could it have gotten here? Is there any inside help?! If the newspapers knew about this, they would go crazy.
As we find that out, our spies Red Lobster and the PoptastiCat have found out some information regarding why the suspects could have a reason to murder Skinny Moon. Here is the information:
- Fierce Flyer: Used to work with Skinny Moon at her restaurant, but was fired mercilessly for a simple transgression that he claimed not to have committed. He got six months in Pelican Rock Island and wanted revenge on Skinny Moon. Spies have not yet found out his whereabouts as of Skinny Moon’s murder.
- Lucky Wing: Lucky Wing was Skinny Moon’s best friend. She and Skinny Moon were partners in crime until Skinny Moon accused her of stealing 1,000,000 credits from her bank account to buy illegal substances. Lucky Wing was a scientist at heart, but couldn’t afford chemicals for her lab. Lucky Wing, up to this day, still claims that she did not steal anything, even though she had to endure 3 months at Pelican Rock, where she met Fierce Flyer.
- Friendly Fish: In her younger years, Skinny Moon was the star of Ringmaster Raven’s circus, but quickly she became famous and overthrew Ringmaster Raven and kicked him out. Raven trained his assistant, Friendly Fish, in hypnosis in a final attempt to start his circus up again. Friendly Fish swore revenge on Skinny Moon for firing her beloved master. Friendly Fish left Ringmaster Raven, knowing that he was slowly descending into wickedness. Recently, though, Friendly Fish has been seen training with him again, but the night before the murder, Friendly Fish disappeared.
- Sporty Boa: When Sporty Boa found out that his long lost friend was stuck on an island, and was being gaurded by a shark, he went with Skinny Moon to save her and when he did, the shark woke up and Skinny Moon did not save him but left him there. The Medicine Man saw him and saved him and Sporty Boa was left in his debt forever. The Medicine Man also hated Skinny Moon because she had stolen some of his medicine and blamed the death of a sick Poptropican because the medicine did not work on him. They both hated her so that is that.
- Greedy Clown: Greedy Clown was one of Skinny Moon’s best friends-or so she thought. The pair went on a reunion quest and stumbled upon a Genie Lamp. Since Greedy Clown found it first, she decided to give Skinny Moon two wishes. Skinny Moon’s wishes were for fame in Poptropica, and her second wish remains unknown. She stole Greedy Clown’s first and only wish, cursing Brave Tomato to betray her boss and get fired, for unknown reasons. Greedy Clown loathed Skinny Moon ever since.
- Brave Tomato: Skinny Moon was always jealous of Brave Tomato for getting the job at Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory instead of her. Brave Tomato and Skinny Moon soon became great rivals. Brave Tomato got jealous and confused when Skinny Moon became famous and powerful. Brave Tomato was already angry and planning to betray Willy Wonka because he was definitely showing more attention to Charlie then her but the thought of betrayal increased when the curse hit her. She stole the chocolate and was fired, became an outcast and blamed Skinny Moon for everything.
- Shy Axe: Shy Axe had feelings for Dr. Hare but Skinny Moon stole him away from her and started a non-mutual relationship with Dr. Hare, who at the time was head-over-heels in love with Skinny Moon. Unsurprisingly, Skinny Moon double-crossed him and sent him spiralling into outer space. Shy Axe put in all her credits to build a spaceship to save Dr Hare, and brought him back down to Earth. He “dated” her for months, and then hypnotized her into hating Skinny Moon, even more than she did already.
Crazy Star says that the first clue is hidden somewhere on this blog. The only hint that she decides to give us is this this poem:
If you’re an otter, stay out of the water.
If you’re a sardine, try not to be seen.If you’re a ray, please go away.If you’re a seahorse, hide, of course.From down underneath, a flash of sharp teeth.A gray shape, a swish- goodbye dear fish.
~That is all from your Poptastic detectives, MS and BB.